Friday, December 7, 2018

song in my heart...


I love birds...always have and always will.
For me they represent the essence of nature - simple,
pure, open and brave.
I think we can learn a lot from them...
I know I do, just by sitting on my deck and watching
them flying around in the trees that
surround my cabin.


So I also love using them in my art -
which is why I started keeping a small artist's journal
of favourite quotes and thoughts...
together with whimsical imges of birds,
owls, chickens, seagulls...and more!


And.. hopefully, one day this little journal
will be published as a book! 
A gift from my heart... and from the birds.


Offered with love...
Gail 
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

more stitches...

Apologies for the silence, but I have been away and also busy working on various new stitched projects. I love taking my little fol...