Sunday, December 16, 2018

feeling a little wabi sabi today...


Feeling a little wabi sabi today - less than perfect,
tired and stressed, and unsure of what the future may hold!
We've all been there...I keep on working and
creating art, but sometimes I wonder if anyone actually likes it...
all part of the creative process I guess!

I saw my wabi sabi bird early today, singing his heart out,
with ruffled feathers and wonky leg.
He reminded of how perfect we all are, in our
imperfection - that all is as it should be, and will be
well - as long as we keep on believing in ourselves, 
and building our foundations on hope, not fear.


Offered with love
Gail xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

more stitches...

Apologies for the silence, but I have been away and also busy working on various new stitched projects. I love taking my little fol...