Sunday, December 30, 2018

a heartmade journal...


I love journalling - to me and many others it
is a soul companion, a place to grow emotionally and to
allow oneself to simply be, without fear or censure.

A while ago I created a small, handmade journal
to stand along my book, 'Living a Simply 
Art-Full Life' - but now I have decided to redo it
in a larger, full colour format. I have also
renamed it 'The Heartmade Journal', as I
realised that a number of people have already
created books and the like with variations of
'Art-Full' in the title!


(These images are from the original book I created -
the journal is still a work in progress, but
will have quotes, thoughts, artwork and
plenty of space for your own thoughts and ideas!)


So, I will be busy in 2019 - I hope -
and also hope that all the readers of this blog
find their own heartmade lives... joy,
creativity and growth in this new year we are
privileged to be given.

Offered with love and good wishes...
Gail
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

more stitches...

Apologies for the silence, but I have been away and also busy working on various new stitched projects. I love taking my little fol...